Friday, August 16, 2013

Have a Fancy Weekend

What are you guys up to this weekend? I plan to relax and explore my city. Sometimes I spend half of my day daydreaming and wishing that I lived in New York, but then I realize that Los Angeles is such a great city. There is always so much going on and it's hard to keep up sometimes.

I hope you enjoy your weekend, here is a list of fun things to do.

Paradise Theatre, a STYX themed speakeasy is closing tonight. If you're a cocktail connoisseur like I am, you would really enjoy this place. Details and password info on the link above.

In the mood for a free outdoor flick tonight? Head over to Pershing Square. Tonight they are screening Yellow Submarine.

The Helmut Newton exhibition is still running at Annenberg Space for Photography.

Have you been to Lady M Confections? My husband brought me a slice of their famous crepe cake yesterday and it is to die for. This is definitely on my list to do this weekend.


Image via Ann Street Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment