Monday, April 29, 2013

Summer is Coming

I'm back, after a three month hiatus! It is very difficult keeping up a blog when you have a full time job in television. As much as I want to blog on the weekends, sometimes I just need some "me" time to unwind. I am going to try my best to keep my blog up, mostly because it makes me happy to share ideas and inspiration!

Me and my husband recently moved to a new apartment. Right now we are in the process of settling in and furnishing our new place, which so exciting. I will be posting some interior design photos that we have been inspired by lately!

The other night I stumbled upon these bright and happy paintings via this blog. They instantly put a smile on my face and reminded that I have to take a vacation ASAP, hang poolside as often as I can, buy a vintage style bathing suit and most importantly buy a turban this summer!
You can check out Nina Nolte fashionable paintings and read about her eclectic background here.

No comments:

Post a Comment