Friday, December 7, 2012

HBO's GIRLS

Is anyone else having major GIRLS withdrawals? I am sure I am not the only one. I can't wait for Season Two. Last month, me and my husband visited NYC. We stayed in Brooklyn for a few days, and I couldn't help but to feel like I was in Hannah's hood. I could have sworn I was going to bump into her at some point, or was it just wishful thinking?
Which is your favorite GIRLS character? Mines, is obviously Hannah. My second favorite has to be Jessa. I love her adventurous spirit and careless attitude. Plus, this GIRL has a great style.
Marine is just adorable. I love her classic Manhattan style. She reminds me of a young Charlotte York.
I can't help but to love Shoshanna. Her whole life is completely going to change next season.
GIRLS is currently one of my favorite shows. I have been a fan of Lena Dunham ever since I watched her first feature film Tiny Furniture. It's such a great indie film and it sets the tone for this show. She really does it all and does it well. Between creating, directing, acting and writing, Lena Dunham delivers a raw reality and inside view of the lives of 20 something year olds who are trying to find their place in the world. Every character is so well developed and extremely familiar. For those of you haven't seen the trailer for Season Two, watch it here.

And if you love these Paper Dolls as much as I do, you can download them on the Vulture website.

No comments:

Post a Comment