Thursday, August 30, 2012

Muse of the Week: Natasha Khan

Boho, grunge, 70's glam? I don't even know how to describe her many looks, all I know is that her style is always original and she never disappoints me. I can never get enough of Natasha Khan and her band Bat For Lashes
I love this picture. It reminds me of one of Anton Corbijn's famous black and white photographs. 
Nathasa Khan's band Bat for Lashes will release their new album The Haunted Man on October 15 and you know what that means? They will touring soon!! I can't wait to see them live again. Another reason why I love this band so much is because they create some of the most amazing artsy music videos, that can easily be mistaken for indie short film. Check out their music video archive here.   
Get the look is back again. Natasha Khan inspired me to create a new board. I hope to feature more of these in the near future. In the meantime, enjoy these hand picked pieces.


1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6

1 comment: