I haven't posted my instagram photos in over a month now. I've been so busy with work lately, but I am going to try to post these on a weekly basis. Here are my day to day photographs of things that inspire me.
1. Ballon installation at Art Walk in downtown LA.
2. Thriller Jacket!!! Well not the real one, but still very cool.
3. I was researching 1940's fashion for a new project. I love this picture.
4. A beautiful Mexican bag I spotted at Principessa in Venice Beach.
5. Soaking up the sun in Malibu over the weekend. I needed a day off.
6. Riding my bike in Santa Monica, a very friendly bike community.