Wednesday, April 11, 2012

San Francisco Chronicles

For my birthday this year, I decided that I wanted to take a short road trip to San Francisco. Me and my husband packed our bags and hit the road over the weekend. It's been about four years since I last visited the city and I forgot how beautiful it was. I loved the mixture of Victorian and Modern architecture, but I was mostly fascinated with their public transportation and by that I mean just the cute trolleys, like this one.
Another year older. I never took off my green Zara jacket, you wouldn't believe how windy it was in San Francisco.
 A lovely Saturday morning stroll at the Presidio National Park. How beautiful are these cherry blossoms? I love Spring!
Union street had the most amazing boutiques. On our way to breakfast, we stumbled upon a great vintage store called Past Perfect. I fell in love with their vintage clothes, jewelry and their grand selection of hats. Everything was in great condition and reasonably priced.
China Town!!! How inspiring, look at these breathtaking vibrant colors. Walking down this 
street made me feel like a character in a Amy Tan novel.
Nest was one of my favorite boutiques on Fillmore street. It was such a great gift shop. Here you can buy anything from vintage postcards, rare interior design books, hand made jewelry from local designers and much more. 

1 comment: