Friday, March 9, 2012

Makers: The Designer's Workspace


Do you ever wonder what design studios look like? I always love to peek into the artist's workspace, especially when it relates to a fashion or costume designer. I found these images on The Makers website. The Makers is a photo project created by Jennifer Causey, who captured intimate photographs of jewelers, painters, fashion designers, perfumers and florists in their private studios. All these images are breathtaking and inspiring, I can't wait to decorate my own studio. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm currently doing mine right now, its not really a studio more like a room in my house lol. so its not as simplistic as these studios I just got done hammering some nails on the walls so I could hang and display the hats I have accumulated from the shoots I have been doing. Hope your business continues to be successful so your dream studio can become a reality! love the blog!

    ReplyDelete