Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Head Over Heels


Drooling over MSGM 's Pre-Fall 2012 collection. In my dreams I dress like this everyday, no matter what day it is or where I am heading to. Ideally I would probably be going to Bottega Louie with my girls for some brunch and mimosas. Afterwards, I would head over to Alcove Cafe & Bakery for a cappuccino and a slice of red velvet cake, but not without a Jane Austen book. I'd probably be reading a classic like Sense and Sensibility. Wouldn't it be lovely if we can live like this everyday? Drinking fancy mimosas, cappuccinos, eating red velvet cakes (without having to worry about the calories) and having the luxury to read for hours everyday, all while wearing beautiful designer clothes? One of these days I am going to go on a reading spree. A girl can dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment